Call for Abstracts: Edward Elgar Research Handbook on FinTech

500-word abstract September 30th, 2023

5000-6000 word chapters April 30th, 2024

Calling all researchers, academics, practitioners, and policymakers in the field of FinTech!

HEG Fribourg and Swinburne University of Technology are excited to announce the upcoming publication of the Edward Elgar “Research Handbook on FinTech” - a comprehensive collection of cutting-edge research on the intersection of finance and technology.

As the field of FinTech continues to grow and evolve, it is crucial to revisit its research foundations and explore new frontiers. This research handbook aims to bring together experts from diverse disciplines, including finance, innovation management, computer sciences, organizational studies, and legal studies, to provide fresh perspectives, innovative research, and practitioner-led insights.

We invite researchers from around the globe, including academics, early career researchers, practitioners, and PhD researchers, to submit proposals for chapters that focus on theory development or are comparative or empirical in nature. 📝

Some of the topical themes we are particularly interested in include, but are not limited to:

see also: https://researchhandbookfintech.blogspot.com/

To submit your proposal, please send a 500-word abstract along with your personal information, affiliation, contact details, and address to the editors:

[log in to unmask]  and [log in to unmask]

by September 30th, 2023

Don't forget to indicate the theme your text will contribute to!

If your proposal is accepted, you will be invited to submit a complete chapter of 5000-6000 words by April 30th, 2024. Please note that all chapters will undergo a standard review process, and the final publication will be handled by Edward Elgar Publishing.

We look forward to receiving your exciting proposals and collaborating with you to advance our understanding of FinTech!

The editors

---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L. AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content. All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.