The Michigan Farmers Market Association (MIFMA) is seeking volunteers to assist with the 2023 Farmers Markets at the Capitol! Annually, MIFMA hosts three farmers markets on the east lawn of the Capitol Building in Lansing. Vendors travel from all over the state of Michigan to attend the Farmers Markets at the Capitol. Volunteer tasks might include helping vendors unload & find their parking or booth spaces, counting customers, monitoring the dot survey, and assisting with the cooking demonstrations. The 2023 markets will take place on July 18th, August 15th, & September 19th, 2023 from 9 AM - 2 PM. Please visit the Farmers Markets at the Capitol page on our website to learn more about the events.

If you are interested in volunteering at any of the events, please fill out this google form. A MIFMA staff member will reach out with more information at least one week prior to the event.

If you have any questions, please email [log in to unmask] or call our office phone at (517) 432-3381. We look forward to seeing you at the Capitol this summer!

Thanks!
Jenny Radon
Pronouns: she/her/hers What’s this?
Programs Manager | Michigan Farmers Market Association (MIFMA)

P: 517-432-3381
E: [log in to unmask]
A: 480 Wilson Road, Room 172, East Lansing, MI 48824

www.mifma.org