From: Olfenbuttel, Colleen <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Sent: Wednesday, May 3, 2023 3:54 PM
To: Olfenbuttel, Colleen <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Cc: Dorr, Brian - MRP-APHIS <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: WDMWG Forward: WDM Grad student and tech position announcements

WDMWG members,

Please see the two attachments forwarded from Brian Dorr regarding a MS graduate student opportunity and a wildlife technician position.

Colleen Olfenbuttel
WDMWG Chair
Certified Wildlife Biologist®
Black Bear & Furbearer Biologist
Game and Furbearer Program
Wildlife Management Division
NC Wildlife Resources Commission

Learn to live responsibly with bears by following the 6 BearWise Basics: bearwise.org<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/bearwise.org/__;!!HXCxUKc!3ZmHIWgXdvZ9vBK2EO6nTm4f732YGKSXU9ZkMfvzBECuWQcqv8R_6B15Oahs9SUbci01hK57mUZvmwIt8GgsKQ$>