From: Kyle Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 3:51 PM
To: Kyle Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Job Posting for recent graduates - Noncommunity Water Supply Full-time opening - BHSJCHA
Good afternoon,

My name is Kyle Moore, I am an alumni from MSU's FW program within the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources (CANR). I am reaching out with a job posting for a noncommunity water supply coordinator position with the Local Health Department in Branch County, MI. This position is full-time and a great opportunity for recent graduates with a degree in the environmental sciences.

I have attached a job description above, and would love for you to send this out to any recent graduates from your programs looking for a position that not only challenges what they have learned in the classroom, but utilizes every part of their disposition.

I would be happy to answer any questions about the details of the position. Anyone interested can email my office at < [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> > or call at (269) 858-1016.

Best,

[cid:3c615135abc269db71b79e720d07b10a5b0db4e7@zimbra]
Kyle Moore
Noncommunity Water Supply Coordinator
Branch-Hillsdale-St. Joseph Community Health Agency
1110 Hill St., Three Rivers, MI 49093
(269) 858-1016

This email, including attachments, is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me via e-mail and permanently delete the original and destroy all copies.