SIRC JOB POSTING ALERT
Company: Levy Restaurants
Position: Clubs Intern/ Supervisor
PROVIDES THE FIRST LEVEL OF SUPERVISION OF FOOD, BEVERAGE, AND MEAL SERVICES WHILE ALSO OVERSEEING PRODUCTION.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensures high quality, good-tasting and well-presented food and beverages are served within established time frames.
• Reviews menu and other production needs to oversee and manage daily functions.
• Monitors staff daily to ensure all systems, protocols and quality assurance tools are utilized correctly.
• Visits guest service areas to assess satisfaction levels.
• Communicates to staff regularly, both formally and informally.
• Enforces safety standards with employees.
• Ensures sanitation standards are enforced daily and signs-off on cleaning procedures.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Currently Enrolled in Hospitality Program
-Must be able to work weekends and holidays based on event schedule: flexible scheduling
-Ability to walk and stand for up to 12 hours
-Ability to lead and direct team members
Looking for someone with an interest in F&B, Sports & Entertainment and most importantly a passion for Hospitality and exceeding guests expectations.