Michigan State University Broad College of Business
Student and Industry Resource Center
NOTICE

SIRC JOB POSTING ALERT

Company: Quality Kosher Catering
Position: Catering Events Coordinator
Deadline: Ongoing

View Job Post

Quality Kosher Catering has been servicing the Greater Detroit Area with the highest level of food and service since 1966. We are a locally owned family business with a passion for growth and building connections with our team and clients.

We are looking to add an Associate Event Coordinator to our amazing events team. This is an amazing opportunity to join a talented fun team and work on some of the coolest events with the best venues in the city!

The Associate Event Coordinator will have multiple responsibilities in supporting the events team and taking care of our clients including some of the following:

(This is not meant to represent a complete list of responsibilities but rather a general idea of expectations.)

  • Event planning and execution
  • Client correspondence
  • Provide 5 Star service to all clients from planning through event execution
  • Contribute to catering team in a way that helps to improve everything we do
  • Coordinate venue and event details including setup, decor, and menu
  • Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations
  • Specify staff requirements and coordinate their responsibilities
  • Proactively handle any issues and troubleshoot any problems
  • Conduct pre- and post-event evaluations and report on outcomes
  • Research market, identify event opportunities and generate interest

Thank you for applying and we look forward to reviewing your application!

Search Other Jobs