Dear Colleagues,

We’re excited to bring together research on spatial reasoning from all the disciplines represented at GSA. If you’re working to  study or support development of spatial thinking,  please consider contributing to our GSA Connects Session: T29. Expanding the Tent: Understanding Spatial Reasoning to Increase Equity in Geoscience Education Across Disciplines.

Spatial reasoning is crucial to learning across geoscience and STEM overall. This session brings together research on spatial reasoning in students and scientists and supporting spatial reasoning skill development in both formal and informal education.

Abstract submissions are now open: go to https://community.geosociety.org/gsa2023/home to submit before July 25.

A colorful flyer the reiterates the text in the e-mail. A QR code provides another way to access the abstract submission link.

Sincerely,
Katherine Ryker, on behalf of the session conveners

--
Dr. Katherine Ryker
Associate Professor, Geoscience Education Research

Need to meet with me? Sign up here: http://tinyurl.com/rykerusc

School of the Earth, Ocean and Environment
[log in to unmask],-81.0312525,689m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x88f8bad64de06659:0x96f76a4860521ba4!8m2!3d33.994969!4d-81.029078" target="_blank">701 Sumter Street, EWS 307
Columbia, SC 29208
Telephone: (803) 777-9513