Dear Friends,
I wanted to send a quick note to let you know that this email, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, will not reach me after the end of this month. You can still reach me through my student NIU email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

My “forever” emails are [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. If you would like to stay in touch with me, please make a note of this change.

Thank you,
Cheryl Manning

Cheryl L. B. Manning (she/her), BS & MS Geology
Ph.D. Candidate, Visualization & Geoscience Research Lab<https://sites.google.com/view/nicole-ladues-vger-lab>
Department of Earth, Atmosphere, and Environment, Northern Illinois University<https://www.niu.edu/earth-atmosphere-environment/index.shtml>
2022 AAAS Fellow
2018-19 Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow, NSF-GEO

https://www.clbmanning.earth/

The land I live and work on is the traditional territory of the Kiickaapoi, Peoria, Sauk & Meskwaki, Bodéwadmiakiwen, Myaamia, Waazija, and Očhéthi Šakówiŋ.