Dear AIB Friends,

THANK YOU for the honor and privilege of having served as your Academy of Management President. AOM is emerging out of the pandemic very strongly because we are an engaged and caring global community of management researchers and educators. An Academy of Management Review article summarizing the 2022 AOM Presidential Address titled This is our celebration is now available @ https://doi.org/10.5465/amr.2022.0350. If you only have a few minutes, click on the links below to watch segments from the Presidential Address to learn about the wonderful things WE are doing at AOM regarding:
    * Environmental sustainability: https://youtu.be/LM-DQCfVQvw (3 minutes)

    * Inclusion: https://youtu.be/dgnWhnJC7Kw (6 minutes)

    * Research credibility: https://youtu.be/g6Dhm4_kUgY (3 minutes)

    * Research usefulness and impact: https://youtu.be/3Nc-of0EZN4 (3 minutes)

    * AOM’s future: https://youtu.be/gVPdevNaXjY (3 minutes)

Thank you, again, for the privilege of having served as YOUR Academy of Management President. The future is VERY bright for AOM and our field!

All the best,

--Herman.

Herman Aguinis, Ph.D.

Immediate Past President, Academy of Management

Avram Tucker Distinguished Scholar and Professor of Management

The George Washington University School of Business

Washington, DC

http://hermanaguinis.com

---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L. AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content. All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.