Dear AIB community,

We are looking to hire an LSE Fellow in Management with a focus on International Business Strategy to contribute to our teaching (at the postgraduate and undergraduate level) and research initiatives. The successful applicants will normally have completed, or be very close to completing by the post start date, a PhD in a discipline relevant to the post. A developing research record in well recognized peer reviewed outlets, and a clear and viable strategy for future research in the field of International Business Strategy is essential, as is relevant teaching experience and excellent communication and presentation skills. Follow the link to the job advert for application details.

https://lnkd.in/egXenewZ

Dr. Christine Côté
Associate Professorial Lecturer
Academic Director - CEMS Masters in International Management
Department of Management

---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L. AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content. All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.