From: Meredith, Aaron <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, April 12, 2023 at 9:43 AM
To: Schneider, Jim <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Summer Position with Stantec
Hi Jim,

My company is currently looking to hire ecosystem restoration technicians for the summer and beyond. I was hoping you would be able to spread the word to some of your students who are still looking for a position. The link to the job posting can be found here (Stantec Jobs - Ecosystem Restoration Technician in BRIGHTON, Michigan, United States<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/stantec.jobs/brighton-mi/ecosystem-restoration-technician/35309E00F8694AFF8B024260C0FEE58C/job/__;!!HXCxUKc!3hevyxstAufUL9-ouJFVMLZvL_sSd5nK3ysbIvfFV0rw63jTbPJJWa3YFn8kwmCy2t2UiDhC3BDVrzm5g2FoWNKTYlE$>).

Thanks!

Aaron Meredith
Senior Field Technician

Mobile: 810.844.4141

Stantec
8060 Kensington Court
Brighton MI 48116-8520

[Stantec]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.stantec.com/__;!!HXCxUKc!3hevyxstAufUL9-ouJFVMLZvL_sSd5nK3ysbIvfFV0rw63jTbPJJWa3YFn8kwmCy2t2UiDhC3BDVrzm5g2FoXUGmG_I$>

The content of this email is the confidential property of Stantec and should not be copied, modified, retransmitted, or used for any purpose except with Stantec's written authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and notify us immediately.