We are seeking applicants for a 3-year PhD Scholarship with the Networks and Urban Systems Centre at the University of Greenwich, London, on Innovation Diffusion through Managerial Networks, including cross border-diffusion within and between multinationals.

We offer a vibrant and supportive research community with considerable expertise in business applications of social network analysis and data science, a spectacular working environment and standard UKRI tuition fee waver and £17,668 annual stipend.

For further details Ref: GBS-PhD-2223-04

Bruce Cronin MA MSc PhD SFHEA

Professor in Economic Sociology

Co-Director Networks and Urban Systems Centre

Greenwich Business School

School of Business, Operations & Strategy

University of Greenwich

Telephone: +442083319786 | Email: [log in to unmask]

University of Greenwich, a charity and company limited by guarantee, registered in England (reg no. 986729). Registered Office: Old Royal Naval College, Park Row, Greenwich SE10 9LS. ____
---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L. AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content. All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.