Hi all,

We have exciting opportunities for a lecturer, a senior lecturer and a professor in International Business, Strategy, Innovation and Entrepreneurship. We have an interdisciplinary, collegial and research-active group (IBSI). The School is triple accredited (AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB) and consistently rated as one of the UK’s top-ten business schools in national league tables. This leading position is built and developed around a vibrant international community that provides an excellent environment for progressing an academic career.

 More information in this link:

https://www.lboro.ac.uk/join-us/better-future/business/

Professor Nick Hajli

Professor in Strategy and Innovation

Head of International Business, Strategy, and Innovation (IBSI) Group

School of Business and Economics

Loughborough University, UK

[cid:b5652640-859c-4ff2-9572-413eb2323dfe]

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L .  AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content.  All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.