Hello!

Eastern Market is hiring 25 Food & Health Fellows to operate our food access programs June – October! We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who like working with people and have an interest in food and social justice. This is a seasonal (June-October) position.  A cover letter and resume are due by April 28,2023!

See attached for a full job description and application instructions. Please forward this opportunity to your networks.

Thank you!

Nicole Morba
Food Access Manager
Eastern Market Partnership
2934 Russell St., Detroit, MI 48207
Office 313-833-9300 x 116  Mobile 734.512.7566
Eastern Market Partnership is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
EasternMarket.org | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram