From: Nancy Leonard <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, March 22, 2023 at 1:35 PM
Subject: Tribal Affairs program job announcement

Please share the below announcement for a position in Portland Oregon

The announcement closes March 27, 2023.

Job announcement shared by Katie Mcdonald:

Metro is hiring for an additional team member to support our agency-wide efforts to build a Tribal Affairs program. This position is in our Parks and Nature Department and will help support relationship development, practice and process development and consultation with Tribes and our Parks department staff across parks projects and programs.

The job announcement is posted here: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/oregonmetro/jobs/3934174/tribal-planner?keywords=Tribal&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs__;!!HXCxUKc!zz1kYNbDHW_E43tCl2ataCXo-ukvgRFL7zCqQBXHyOlR5QtTLP0Wh-1NKphpivJ7dG-46leaiZiIDqx5zGc$<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.governmentjobs.com/careers/oregonmetro/jobs/3934174/tribal-planner?keywords=Tribal&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs__;!!HXCxUKc!zz1kYNbDHW_E43tCl2ataCXo-ukvgRFL7zCqQBXHyOlR5QtTLP0Wh-1NKphpivJ7dG-46leaiZiIDqx5zGc$> .

I'm hoping you might know some folks in your network who might be interested, and could share this announcement with them please?

If you have any questions on this position, please let Katie know! Or if any interested candidates you know want to chat with Katie before applying, Katie is happy to connect via her work cell: 503-351-9764

Thanks much for your consideration of this and have a great Wednesday!

Nancy Leonard