Hello,

We are very excited to announce that we are now accepting applications for our one-year mixture modeling training program. If you are an early career, discipline-based educational researcher (DBER) interested in learning how to apply mixture models to your equity-focused research questions, we encourage you to apply to a unique training opportunity funded by the National Science Foundation. Mixture modeling is an advanced quantitative method that supports researchers to address questions around diversity, equity, and inclusion. The training provides virtual training and year-long mentoring to help fellows integrate mixture modeling in their own research. A learning outcome of this training is for participants to use mixture modeling to explore their own data. Please check out our website or twitter (@mm4dbers) for more information. Dr. Karen Nylund-Gibson ([log in to unmask]) can be contacted with any questions.

Please feel free to forward this announcement to any colleagues that you think would be interested.