Registration for AIB 2023 Warsaw is officially open! We look forward to welcoming you, in-person, to our host institution and primary conference venue, the SGH Warsaw School of Economics.

AIB 2023 REGISTRATION FAQ

How Can I Get the Best Rates on Registration, Travel, and Lodging for AIB Warsaw 2023? Discounted "Early Bird" registration rates for our in-person conference are available through 14 April. You can also save up to 21% on one-way and round-trip international flights to Poland by booking with our partners, LOT Polish Airlines, using our exclusive conference promo code. A limited number of hotel rooms are available at extremely cost-effective, members-only rates, so reserve your room quickly!

Are There Funding Opportunities Available for Graduate Students to Attend AIB 2023? Applications for our Doctoral Student Stipends are open now through 31 March. Successful applicants will receive a complimentary registration to participate in AIB 2023, as well as a lodging allowance to stay at a designated conference hotel. A statement of support from the applicant’s doctoral/dissertation advisor is required, so their assistance should be enlisted as soon as possible.

Can I Still Sign up for Pre-Conference Activities? Yes—several of our in-person Pre-Conference workshops and PDWs are accepting applications and registrations. Browse through the listings on our Pre-Conference page for more information on these opportunities.

How Can I Get a Letter of Invitation for My Visa Application? For members residing outside Poland and requiring a visa for entry, be aware that processing times are likely to be significantly longer than they were pre-pandemic. Use the “Download an Invitation Letter for AIB 2023” button in our member login portal to start preparing your application as soon a possible.

For up-to-date info on all things AIB 2023, please be sure to bookmark our conference website. We hope to see you soon in Warsaw!

Sincerely,
The AIB Secretariat

---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L. AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content. All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.