Dear Colleagues,

I hope this email finds you well.

We are organising a workshop on Nonmarket Strategy. The workshop is being sponsored by the Society for Advancement of Management Studies (SAMS) and will take place at Surrey Business School on July 4, 2023

For participants that want feedback on their research via the paper development workshops (PDWs), the deadline for submissions of full papers or extended abstracts is April 30th. We have two tracks, one for Ph.D. students and one for early career researchers (ECRs).

Participants will have the opportunity to receive feedback from a distinguished panel of scholars and/or listen to them discuss the past, present and future of nonmarket strategy research: Prof Jonathan DohProf J.P BonardiProf George WhiteProf Thomas Lawton and Prof Pei SunAttached is a flyer with additional information about the workshop and the tentative schedule.

Please feel free to circulate this call with your colleagues and graduate students that might be interested, and we look forward to seeing you in Surrey.

Best regards,

Taz

Prof. Tazeeb S. Rajwani

Professor of International Business and Strategy

Head of Department of Strategy and International Business
Surrey Business School, University of Surrey

Co-Editor-in-Chief, Multinational Business Review

Associate Editor, Journal of International Management

Guest Editor, Journal of Management Studies and International Business Review

T: +44 (0) 1483 686 300

E: [log in to unmask]

W: surrey.ac.uk/sbs

Recent studies below:

---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L. AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content. All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.