Dear AIB Colleagues,

I am in discussion with a major academic publisher for a potential edited book project titled “Advances in Contemporary Management”. Might you be interested in contributing a chapter?

I cannot guarantee publication at this stage. The book contract will be issued after the publisher reviews overall chapter content and list of contributors.

This book project is very relevant to the AIB community since the book content will be framed within a global context. Furthermore, given the unfolding changes in management practice resulting from factors such as globalization, international regulations, supply chain disruptions, technological breakthroughs and organizational cultural shifts among others – the book aims to gather diverse perspectives from around the world.

The practice of management is evolving and exciting new models are emerging. Drawing from contributors from around the world, the book aims to bring together revolutionary ideas and become a leading resource on the subject of contemporary management. The intended audience will be academics, corporate leaders, entrepreneurs, government leaders, consultants and policy makers worldwide.

In this book project, I am gathering academics, scholars and thought leaders from around the world to provide their perspectives on the innovation and advancements taking place in contemporary management:

Potential chapter topics are shown below:

   Chapter                             Title                                            Word Count

Chapter 1

Introduction: Contemporary Management and the Paradigm Shift

Not available

Chapter 2

Innovation in Planning

3500 words

Chapter 3

Innovation in Leading

3500 words

Chapter 4

Innovation in Organizing

3500 words

Chapter 5

Innovation in Controlling

3500 words

Chapter 6

Advancement in Strategic Management

3500 words

Chapter 7

Advancement in International Management

3500 words

Chapter 8

Advancement in Technology Management

3500 words

Chapter 9

Advancement in Human Resources Management

3500 words

Chapter 10

The Future of Contemporary Management

3500 words

Proposals for topics outside of the above list may be accepted, provided that there is a compelling rationale behind it.

Chapter contributors will have over a year to complete their chapters. Chapter due date is June 15, 2024

If you are interested in contributing a chapter, kindly submit the following to me via email in one MS Word file on or before April 30, 2023 : 1) Proposed title from the list of chapters above or an alternative topic, 2) 3 sentence abstract, 3) 3 sentence bio of chapter contributor(s).

I look forward to hearing from you, and in working together to advance knowledge on contemporary management in the global economy.

Sincerely yours,

Dr. J. Mark Munoz

Professor, Management and International Business

Millikin University

Tel Nos (217) 433-1425

Email : [log in to unmask]

Latest authored/edited books:

The Handbook of Artificial Intelligence and Robotic Process Automation: Policy and Government Applications

https://anthempress.com/handbook-of-artificial-intelligence-and-robotic-process-automation-hb

The AI Leader

https://anthempress.com/the-ai-leader-hb

Digital Entrepreneurship and the Global Economy

https://www.routledge.com/Digital-Entrepreneurship-and-the-Global-Economy/Munoz/p/book/9781032048222

---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L. AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content. All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.