Job Posting: Lakes Management Project Leader

Savin Lake Services (SLS) is a fully integrated lake and pond management company operating throughout the State of Michigan, and Indiana. Currently, SLS is seeking a motivated individual to fill our Lakes Management Project Leader position based out of our main office located in Hale, Michigan. The Lakes Management Project Leader position consists of a year-round job opportunity starting in April / May of 2023. This position is perfect for someone who desires to live UP NORTH in Michigan, enjoys working outside, around our many inland lakes, and is seeking a career in lake and pond management with long term potential for growth.

See attached for more details.
Guy Savin - President
Savin Lake Services Inc.
3088 Hottis Road
Hale, Michigan  48739
Hale Office:    989-728-2200
Toll Free:       877-SAV-LAKE
Fax:               989-516-5900
Email:   [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any accompanying data are confidential, and intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that the dissemination, distribution, and or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at the email address above, delete this email from your computer, and destroy any copies in any form immediately.