Dear Hospitality Students,

Due to the expected severe inclement weather, we unfortunately will be postponing our pizza lunch intended for tomorrow (Thursday, February 23) in SIRC. We hope to reschedule this to next week and continue to look forward to providing a gathering place for HB friends to eat some lunch and find support after this difficult time.

We still encourage you to reach out if we can assist you with anything, however, and hold each of you in our thoughts!

Warm regards,
The School of Hospitality Business

Student and Industry Resource Center "SIRC"

Career Services for The School of Hospitality Business

Broad College of Business

Michigan State University

East Lansing, MI 48824

T: (517) 353-9747 | F: (517) 432-1170