[https://img.publicate.it/i/951x308x9.f.S3/ff3c2/email-header-1826309-2.png]<https://link.pblc.me/c/633914932?alt_obj=img&method=&url=https%3A%2F%2Fhamsu.weebly.com&hash=019ca9&chk=0-c16dbe&u=60485d>
Week of February 20-24th
Spartan Strong

We love our HB family and we are here for you all in this time of crisis. Please know that every emotion you are feeling is valid. Spartans will get through this together and come out on the other side stronger.

Community Crisis Resources for Michigan State University Students following the tragic events on February 13th, 2023.

This is a small list of the many providers that reached out to CAPS to offer support. The individuals listed below have been added to the list because they have specifically indicated that they are offering their services free of charge or at reduced cost/sliding fee scale.

Please also reference MSU ThrivingCampus directory, which has been modified to allow providers to indicate their capacity to provide crisis services. This site will also include insurances accepted.

Lindsey Power, LMSW: [log in to unmask], free counseling support

Margorie Sondermann, MA, LLPC: [log in to unmask] free services through the end of February

Chrissie Jostock, MA, LPC: [log in to unmask], free counseling support

Natalie Kember, LMSW: [log in to unmask] , reduced counseling rate (religious counseling provider)

Jessica Bradley, LMSW: [log in to unmask], free counseling through the weekend

Maxwell Chisholm, LMSW: [log in to unmask] , free short term support or insurance for long-term care. Specializes in LBGTQ support

Masisyn Bobby, MA, TLLP: [log in to unmask], free counseling

Julie Yesmunt, LMSW: [log in to unmask] , group support starting on Thursdays (02/16/23) from 9am-9:45am. They will be offer 3 free sessions.

Michael Mudgett, LPC: (616) 238-6206, free counseling through the weekend of February 17th.

Julie Lublin, LPC: [log in to unmask] , (248) 918-2396, offering free or low cost services for short-term counseling

Karen Bailey, MA, LPC: (810) 494-7180, sliding fee scale for sessions

Emily, Hill, LMSW: contact them through their website at https://www.risingtidewellnesseducation.com/contact ; sliding fee scale

Lauren Conibear, MA, LPC: [log in to unmask]; offering four free sessions per student, able to due insurance or sliding fee after free sessions.

Please Email [log in to unmask] if you need any further guidance! They are a great resource that our campus offers.

GoFundMe Linktree<https://link.pblc.me/c/633915015?alt_obj=btn&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gofundme.com%2Fc%2Fact%2Fmichigan-state-shooting-help%3Fpc%3Dig_social%26utm_source%3Dinstagram%26utm_medium%3Dsocial%26utm_campaign%3Dbcgfm_ig_crisis_michigan-state-shooting-help&hash=44cce2&chk=0-c16dbe&u=60485d>

Above is a link to multiple Go Fund Me's and other ways you can help. These are verified fundraisers and any small amount can help.
Important Events
[https://img.publicate.it/i/950x306x9.f.S3/d7b09/hb-merch-available-now-2629723-1.png]
MERCH GOOGLE FORMS<https://link.pblc.me/c/633914942?alt_obj=btn&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fforms%2Fd%2Fe%2F1FAIpQLSdd9gZm6lw-dfHZejW68B9VnpE1lQIc9DGw2ISC6qXxkRW1WQ%2Fviewform%3Fusp%3Dsf_link&hash=6e2e29&chk=0-c16dbe&u=60485d>
[https://img.publicate.it/i/950x306x9.f.S3/e5a5e/berrymsulesgourmets-2582095-1.jpg]

Apply now for scholarships through the AHLA Foundation using the QR code or link in the image below!
[https://img.publicate.it/i/950x306x9.f.S3/4b8a3/img6222-2647824-2.png]
[https://img.publicate.it/i/950x306x9.f.S3/fbbe8/screen-shot-2022-11-03-at-2552968-2.png]
[https://img.publicate.it/i/640x640x9.f.S3/1a931/destination-auction-logo-2480972-3.png]<https://link.pblc.me/c/633914937?method=email&token=2743284tllgU>
We need your support! Destination Auction is the premier fundraiser supporting the Alumni Association and Hospitality Association. Contact Miquela Ochoa at [log in to unmask] for more information on how to get involved!
[https://img.publicate.it/i/640x615x9.f.S3/1b401/download-2650622-1.png]<https://link.pblc.me/c/633914945?method=email&token=2917251fb7-d>

HB Global Treks at Russell Palmer

Russell Palmer's upcoming Global Virtual Career Trek is the perfect opportunity for you to connect with top companies. We have invited the recruiting team from Grand Hyatt Hong Kong to network with you! You’ll have the chance to meet with recruiters and hiring managers, learn about their culture, and discover new job opportunities. If you are interested in opportunities in Hong Kong, please do not miss out!

This event is Virtual on Zoom on Wednesday, March 15th 8:30-9:30 P.M. EST

Register now and secure your spot at the sessions. See you there!

[https://img.publicate.it/i/640x640x9.f.S3/c3c31/ha-logo-better-quality-18-2498767-1.jpg]<https://link.pblc.me/c/633914938?method=email&token=2761292aCVjB>
Yours in Hospitality,

2022 - 2023 Hospitality Association Executive Board

Haley, Tyler, Kat, Lauren, Aislin, Avery, & Dana

HA WEBSITE <https://link.pblc.me/c/633914938?alt_obj=cta&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Fhamsu.weebly.com%2F&hash=0a6ebd&chk=0-c16dbe&u=60485d>

[created in Publicate]<https://publicate.it/?e=336263>

[cid:cb9d1d63-8488-4556-be84-c384ddc1a597]

Student and Industry Resource Center "SIRC"

Career Services f​or The School of Hospitality Business

Broad College of Business

Michigan State University

East Lansing, MI 48824

T: (517) 353-9747 | F: (517) 432-1170