Begin forwarded message:

From: Organic Farmers Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date: February 12, 2023 at 6:00:50 AM EST

Subject: Today is the last day to share your farm policy priorities with OFA

 Our 5 min survey will help us better represent you in D.C.

GROWING THE MOVEMENT

YOUR FARM MATTERS TO US

Organic Farmers Association was created to make sure your farm has representation in Washington, D.C.

Find 5 minutes today!

Dear Vicki,

You do a ton on your farm to make sure it is successful.  It's important that Congress and USDA develop policies that are supporting all the great work you do, not making it harder.  That's why OFA is here, to represent your farm's priorities in D.C.

Our annual organic farmer policy survey ends TONIGHT at midnight!!!   Please take 5 minutes and make sure your farm is included.

Thank you for helping us represent your policy needs.  We want to make sure the 2023 farm bill provides better support for organic and transitioning farmers for the next five years.   If you are not yet a member of Organic Farmers Association, consider joining and we'll keep you in the loop!

Sincerely,

Image

Kate Mendenhall

Executive Director

Image

Image

A strong voice for

certified organic farmers

If you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html