I am reaching out on behalf of the search committee about an open position for Director of the School of Earth, Environmental, and Marine Sciences at the University of Texas Rio Grande Valley (UTRGV). We are trying to be super active in getting a pool of diverse and talented applicants. Ideally, we are looking for someone that already has administrative experience and is supportive of our diverse programs and community. Please refer to the position for additional details: https://greenwoodsearch.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/SEEMS-Director-Position-Description.pdf

Feel free to share the ad with colleagues. We have a recruiting firm assisting us in this process and they can answer any questions privately and in confidence: [log in to unmask]

Best regards,

Princess Chavez, on behalf of the Search Committee

Princess Chavez

Student Assistant

School of Earth, Environmental, and Marine Sciences

(956) 665-2220

Brownsville  Edinburg  Harlingen