Dear AIB Colleagues,

In case you’re interested, a book I recently edited titled “Digital Entrepreneurship and the Global Economy” has just been published by Routledge.

Do see link below:

https://www.routledge.com/Digital-Entrepreneurship-and-the-Global-Economy/Munoz/p/book/9781032048222

I’d like to extend my gratitude to several members of the AIB community who contributed excellent chapters in the book.

It is evident that digital technologies are transforming businesses in leaps and bounds. This book captures the viewpoints of leading experts and academics from around the world. It provides fresh perspectives and advances thinking on the intersection of digital and global business.

Please feel free to reach out to Routledge for a review copy if you intend to do a book review or wish to use the book as a textbook/reference for one of the courses you teach.

Best wishes,

Dr. J. Mark Munoz

Professor of Management, Millikin University

Tel (217) 433-1425

Email: [log in to unmask]

---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L. AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content. All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.