A new issue of AIB Insights is ready to read.

ImageAs an AIB member, you need insights you can use to keep improving your your teaching and research. Fortunately, we've got a fresh collection of short, applied articles that provide "Actionable International Business Insights".

The table of contents for our newly published edition of
AIB Insights is available below. Volume 23, Issue 1 is a special issue addressing the theme "Geopolitics in International Business: Challenges and Insights".

We hope you find these articles helpful. For all the latest
 AIB Insights news, be sure to visit the publication's website.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

EDITORIAL
Geopolitics in International Business: Challenges and Insights

Luciano Ciravegna, Christopher A. Hartwell, Srividya Jandhyala, Ishmael Tingbani, William Newburry (AIB Insights Editor)

ARTICLE
Media in the Geopolitical Crossfire: Identification and Novel Data Sources for IB Research

Harald Puhr, Alexander Kupfer

ARTICLE
Assessing Geopolitical Risk: A Multi-Level Approach for Top Managers of Multinationals

Maria A. De Villa

ARTICLE
War and International Business: Insights from Political Science

Molly M. Melin, Santiago Sosa, Andres Velez-Calle, Ivan Montiel

ARTICLE
Should I Stay or Should I Go? How Danish MNEs in Russia Respond to a Geopolitical Shift

Michael J. Mol, Larissa Rabbiosi, Grazia D. Santangelo

ARTICLE
Geopolitics of the Digital Economy: Implications for States and Firms

Thomas C. Lawton, Stephanie Tonn Goulart Moura, Damian Tobin, Bernardo Silva-Ręgo

---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L. AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content. All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.