Ghana’s economic crisis presents some challenges as well as opportunities for business leaders in the local markets as well as foreign investors who would like to do business in this leading African emerging market

DAC 2 March 2023 - Header

Date: Thursday, 02 March 2023

Time: 17:30 - 19:00 (GMT+2/EST+7)

Registration: Click here

Yellow line

Join us in conversation with industry experts as we explore...

Learning from Ghana’s Economic Crisis

Yellow line

Ghana’s economic crisis presents some challenges as well as opportunities for business leaders in the local markets as well as foreign investors who would like to do business in this leading African emerging market.

Henley Business School invites you to join us in conversation with industry experts as we explore what lessons can be learned from Ghana’s economic crisis from a business perspective.

Ghana has been lauded for its relatively well-functioning institutions and sensible economic policies for much of the 21st Century. However, recent events have destabilised socio-economic conditions in the country, stifling business growth and presenting new challenges for various leading sectors of commerce.

This webinar series is hosted by the Dunning Africa Centre (DAC) at Henley Business School Africa. Our goal is to help maximise business opportunities available to African companies on a global scale.

Meet your hosts

Prof. Rajneesh Narula, DAC Director and Professor of International Business Regulation at Henley UK, and Jon Foster-Pedley, Dean and Director of Henley Business School Africa will lead the discussion.

[log in to unmask]" alt=" ">

Speaking on the panel are captains of industry who have a finger on the pulse of what is driving Africa today.

Meet the panelists

Don’t miss out on this insightful session where pertinent questions regarding the future of the economy and the influence that local and international factors could have on the year ahead will be asked.

[log in to unmask]" alt=" ">

In case you missed last month’s DAC webinar…

In the last DAC webinar, we discussed what challenges and opportunities lie ahead for business in Africa for 2023. We looked at the global and local economic factors that have played out over the last few years which have affected markets across Africa and how captains of industry are preparing for business in Africa for 2023 and beyond.

Click here to watch the discussion.

Join us every first Thursday of the month for a new webinar

Yellow line

Creating a platform for intelligent debate around what really matters for African business. Henley’s Dunning Africa Centre isn’t a place, it’s a continent-wide conversation.

Henley Business School Africa

Facebook

Instagram

LinkedIn

Twitter

YouTube

Website

Henley Business School Africa, Henley Africa Campus, 35 Brickfield Road, Woodstock, Cape Town 7925, 011 808 0860

Unsubscribe Manage preferences

---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L. AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content. All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.