Hello!

Are you a local food producer looking to wholesale to a local food distributor? Cherry Capital Foods is Michigan's main distributor of Local, Wild Foraged, & Specialty Food. We're reaching out to organizations & list servs like this one in the hopes of connecting more amazing farmers and brands from the Great Lakes region with our wonderful customers in Michigan.

At this time, we're most interested in hearing from growers that have the following products available at distributor level pricing (which allows distributors like us to match your wholesale price in the market):

  *   Stone Fruits & Berries (grower scale: pallet quantities)
  *   Cantaloupe/Melons (grower scale: min 1000-2000lbs)
  *   Tomato (grower scale: min 1000-2000lbs per type per season)
     *   Beefsteak
     *   Cherry
     *   Heirloom
  *   Sweet Corn (grower scale: min 3000lbs per season)
  *   Broccoli/Cauliflower (grower scale: min 1000-2000lbs per season)
  *   Celery (grower scale: 2000-4000lbs per season)
  *   Asparagus (grower scale: min 2000-3000lbs per season)
  *   Shoulder Season Greens (season extension)
  *   Specialty Chicories
  *   Edible Flowers, Herbs, Ginger, Turmeric, Artichoke, Lemongrass (proximity/ability to navigate logistics with highly perishable product)
  *   Eggs - preferably pasture raised or Non GMO (grower scale: min 500 dozen/week)
  *   Specialty Grains
  *   Butter (grower scale: min 1000lbs/week)
  *   Wild Foraged Foods
Ideal farm partners operate at scale with the ability to deliver to one of our warehouses (Detroit, Grand Rapids, Traverse City). Pick up is available depending on routing and quantity for growers in the state of Michigan.

If you're interested in being considered as a vendor partner, please submit your information via our website: Become a Vendor - Cherry Capital Foods<https://cherrycapitalfoods.com/become-a-vendor>.
We look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you for all you do for local food!

The Cherry Capital Foods Team
https://cherrycapitalfoods.com/
[CCF EDI logo]