Aaron is an MSU FW Alum.

________________________________
From: Aaron Shultz <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2023 10:37 AM
Subject: Master's student announcement

Good morning,

Please see the announcement below for a master's student.  We are hoping to recruit a student from one of our member tribes for the position, although a student from a nonmember tribe would be ok.  So please share this announcement with folks keen on fisheries with a decent GPA (ideally above a 3.0, but we have some flexibility).  I will be sharing this announcement with our partners, member tribes, and the Native American Fish and Wildlife Society later this week.  Feel free to pass it on to folks within your network.

Miigwech
Aaron