From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, January 23, 2023 at 2:36 PM
To: Schneider, Jim <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fw: NRT postings
Jim:

A few more seasonal positions on Lake Erie with the Ohio Division of Wildlife. These positions are excellent for folks graduating this spring or who have graduated in the last few years.

Thanks,

Matt

[Division of Wildlife logo]

Matthew Faust

Fisheries Biologist II

ODNR Division of Wildlife

Sandusky Fisheries Research Station

Phone: 419-871-6039

This message is intended solely for the addressee(s). Should you receive this message by mistake, we would be grateful if you informed us that the message has been sent to you in error. In this case, we also ask that you delete this message and any attachments from your mailbox, and do not forward it or any part of it to anyone else. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.