From: Brock Meredith <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, January 9, 2023 3:52 PM
Subject: Spring and summer employment opportunity

Greetings,

Douglas Island Pink & Chum (DIPAC), located in Juneau, Alaska is looking to hire Fisheries Technicians for the 2023 season. We currently are able to provide housing for future aquaculture or fisheries professionals and are in need of some great employees. If you have any questions or know of possible candidates, please do not hesitate to contact us. My team and I look forward to working with you to provide your students with an experience of a lifetime in the great Alaskan outdoors. We have position openings beginning in early February and running through October.

Attached is a basic job flyer which we would appreciate you circulating to potential interested students, past and present. Applications can be found on our website, along with contact information for job seekers:

http://www.dipac.net/employment<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.dipac.net/employment__;!!HXCxUKc!0Rj_bEavcxyedqwJuG5P3VqdpUJ1vnshao6Zk94sLxz6BrDhv1ijgDpgDVA6Rl0PvEViPvm7UNgLOd4T9bQ0-g$>

My apologies  if you have already received previous emails but “Handshake” does not let us post on certain university sites, so we were hoping that you would be willing to share. Also, if you wish to be removed from our recruitment mailing list, please let us know and we will remove your contact info.

Thank you & Happy New Year,
Brock Meredith
Operations Manager
Douglas Island Pink & Chum Inc.