From: Meredeth Crane <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, December 28, 2022 at 5:04 PM
To: Schneider, Jim <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Triterra - Entry Level Environmental Scientist position
Hi Jim!

I’m hoping to connect with recent MSU graduates to fill a full-time  entry level position at our office here in Lansing. Ideally a grad with an interest/experience in Wetland habitat.

The candidate would predominately be working in our Natural Resources Division to complete wetland delineations during the growing season, help prepare NEPA Environmental Assessments for property transactions, and complete other fieldwork or reporting as needed. The ideal candidate would have experience with plant identification, be comfortable working outdoors in a variety of environmental conditions (we work predominately in Michigan/Indiana, and Ohio), and have a working knowledge of ArcGIS. We are accepting resumes from interested parties until January 14, 2023.

Thank you for your help. Go Green!

 [cid:[log in to unmask]]