From: Brudvig, Lars <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, January 5, 2023 at 2:00 PM
To: Long, Tammy <[log in to unmask]>, Schneider, Jim <[log in to unmask]>, Kunkle, Justin <[log in to unmask]>, Lorenz, Amanda <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: Summer positions for students at Lake Michigan Ecological Research Station
Hi Amanda, Jim, Justin, and Tammy,

This is a great opportunity to work with USGS researchers at the Indiana Dunes this coming summer. They have openings in plant ecology and animal ecology, including with federally threatened Pitcher’s thistle ecology, Pitcher’s thistle-weevil interactions, and federally-endangered rusty patched bumblebee surveys.

I’ve been working with this group for several years and they’re both great researchers and great people – I can definitely recommend to our undergraduates.

If you’re able to circulate to your lists, that would be fantastic.

Many thanks,
Lars

Attached is an announcement for 2023 summer positions at the USGS Lake Michigan Ecological Research Station in Chesterton, Indiana. Students would work with Ralph Grundel and myself. These are paid positions for this upcoming summer. Please distribute widely and to interested students.

Thanks,

Noel and Ralph

Dr. Noel B. Pavlovic (he/him)
Research Ecologist (Plant Ecology)
U.S. Geological Survey
Great Lakes Science Center
Lake Michigan Ecological Research Station
1574 N 300 E
Chesterton, IN 46304
(219) 926-8336 X 428