Another great fisheries employment opportunity.  Jim

From: Carin Stuth <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, January 2, 2023 at 12:38 PM
To: Schneider, Jim <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Jake Larsen <[log in to unmask]>, Lauren Halbert <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Hickey Bros Research Yellowstone National Park Fisheries Technician job posting 2023
Hello Jim,

We hope the 1st Semester of your Academic Year has been successful. We are looking to post a Fisheries Technician position with our company for our project in Yellowstone National Park. The project will begin in May and continue to October 15, 2023.

The contract will begin year thirteen in May 2023, we look forward to seeing applicants from your university and have 6 positions to fill. Please find our job posting attached. Applications can be emailed to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. We also have posted the position on Handshake and the Texas A&M job board.

Thank You for supporting the projects Hickey Bros Research, LLC is involved in, have a great 2nd Semester!

Carin R Stuth
Hickey Bros Research, LLC
Baileys Harbor Fish Company, LLC
HR Director & Accounting Manager-Owner
Billing Address: 4526 Bechtel Rd., Sturgeon Bay WI 54235
Fish House: 8099 Ridges Rd., Baileys Harbor WI 54202
Cell 920-493-4667
Office 920-743-4734
Retail/Workshop  920-839-2136
Fax 920-267-5105
www.baileysharborfishcompany.com
[cid:[log in to unmask]]        [cid:[log in to unmask]]   [cid:[log in to unmask]]