Hello Hospitality Students.
We are all set for you to interview on Wednesday, FEBUARAY 15 and Thursday, FEBUARY 16 with our Hospitality Companies for full time jobs and summer internships!
On Wednesday, 2/15 we will host a Hospitality Business Company "Meet and Great" with our employers from 6:00pm to 8:00pm in the Minskoff Pavilion Multi-Purpose Room (across from Panera Bread). ALL ARE WELCOME and you can sign up for interviews at the Meet and Greet!

Option 2. You may sign up for interviews before the company comes to campus!!  Attached is a list of companies who are interested in meeting you! Simple click on the link and sign up for an interview time now! WOW Very easy!! Interviews will be in the Spartan Stadium 4th floor on Thursday, February 16. I will provide a passcode for you to use for free parking at the stadium!

NEXT, if you signed up for an interview time online, you must confirm your interview time on Wednesday, 2/15 at the Hospitality Business Company Meet and Greet 6:00pm to 8:00pm in the Minkoff Pavilion Multi-Purpose Room.  What if I did not sign up for interviews before Wednesday? No PROBLEM, simply come to the Meet & Greet and sign up for an interview then! Two ways to set up your interviews! !
To ensure your interview and time, sign up NOW!!

Instructions for signing up for an Interview. Go to the link in the attached document to sign up for an interview time for an internship or full-time job. NOTE: All jobs are nation-wide NOT East Lansing. That destination is a placeholder for the computer. It is not the actual job location. You and the company will determine where you would like to be placed.

We will also take attendance for your Professors, so everyone please go to Handshake to register for the fair. Here is the link: https://app.joinhandshake.com/stu/events?collection=ALL&eventFormat=HYBRID&sort=RELEVANCE&date=ALL

  *   We are excited to host this opportunity for Hospitality Business students! Please reach out so we can connect you!

THE SIRC TEAM!

  [cid:[log in to unmask]]
Authella Collins Hawks, M.Ed.
Director
Student and Industry Resource Center "SIRC"
The School of Hospitality Business
Broad College of Business
Michigan State University
Eppley Center Room 418