Good morning,
This came across my desk and I thought I would share it with you. - Val

Dear Colleagues,

Abstracts for the X-DBER 2023 virtual conference will be due Sunday, Feb. 12, and can be submitted through this form. Abstracts (250 word max) should be written for a cross-disciplinary audience and should emphasize how the work can have impact across STEM disciplines. Please note the options for a talk (15 min) or poster presentation, plus a new option to host a longer-format (60 min) workshop or round-table discussion.

Sincerely,

X-DBER Organizing and Content Committees

https://scimath.unl.edu/x-dber

Abstract submission link:

https://forms.gle/5ZMhYKsbQEF9KT9e9

--
Valerie Sloan, Ph.D.
NCAR Early Career Professional Development Lead

I recognize that Boulder, Colorado, sits on the ancestral homelands and unceded
territory of Indigenous People, including people of the Arapaho, Cheyenne, and