​Hi everyone,

Please see the following invitation from Kristen Foley for a GER Graduate Student social event.

Cheers,
Emily

--
Dr. Emily Scribner
Lecturer

The first “Get to Know GER” night had so much positive feedback about it, we’re doing it again! This informal night is for grad students who research or study in the area of geoscience education (GER). No learning, no professors, just you and your GER peers casually gathering together. Bring your own snacks (and pets!) and come ready to “hang out” with your peers!
Find a new friend who shares your interests, or come to meet up with old friends! This night is designed to be informal for grad students only, and will feature brief introductions and research topics, and then the rest of the time will be available to discuss current topics and share wisdom. If you’re heading to the “job market” stage of your graduate career, we’d love to hear how it’s going and what you’re learning along the way.
When: February 1st, 7pm Eastern
Where: Webex,
https://wmich.webex.com/wmich/j.php?MTID=m075cebbce2d3072d25d1d783aac14600 <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/wmich.webex.com/wmich/j.php?MTID=m075cebbce2d3072d25d1d783aac14600__;!!PTd7Sdtyuw!ResdjTqmxCFyVIIWsIC0RhUe6uK0MkbYkrNVRASM51JJ31z5q69SxCqh1Tuu8fAjy65BYC7rf7rCrf1FJv605VoN1iG3$>
Or, Join by meeting number
Meeting number (access code): 2624 590 1214
Meeting password: jB4jEjenS34

Hosted by Kristen Foley, Graduate Student Liaison to NAGT-GER
Please email Kristen with any questions at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. We can’t wait to see you on the 1st!