[log in to unmask]" alt="Warsaw, Poland skyline with AIB 2023 logo overlaid">

JOURNAL OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS POLICY
PAPER DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOP

Extended Application Deadline: 31 January 2023
Event Date: 5 July 2023
Point of Contact: Ari Van Assche, [log in to unmask]

WHO IS THIS EVENT FOR?

The purpose of the paper development workshop is to provide scholars with developmental feedback on their research related to international business policy. We invite original papers from all scholars that want to publish on topics that are on the intersection between international business and public policy. We particularly encourage submissions by young scholars who are unfamiliar with the publication process, from established scholars who want to conduct a policy turn in their international business research, and from scholars who are trained in disciplines less commonly associated with the field of international business (e.g.  geography, political science or economics) but are interested in targeting international business journals.

HOW CAN I SUBMIT A PAPER?

To participate in the JIBP PDW, we invite scholars to upload (1) paper proposals (max. 4000 words) or (2) full papers (max. 10,000 words) through our online submission system. It is important to highlight at the top of the title page that you are submitting to the JIBP PDW.

Authors of accepted full papers will have the occasion to receive detailed comments on their manuscript from two members of our editorial team. Authors of accepted paper proposals will have the chance to discuss their research ideas with editorial team experts.

The extended deadline for submissions is 31 January 2023, in the author’s time zone.

WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY PAPER IS ACCEPTED?

Submitting authors will be notified of the results of the review process by 15 March 2023 and will need to confirm their participation in the PDW by 1 April 2023.

Please note that authors will need to register for the AIB conference in order to participate in the JIBP PDW. Also note that the Junior Faculty Consortium, the Doctoral Consortium, and the JIBS PDW run in parallel with the JIBP PDW. It will therefore not be possible to participate in the JIBP PDW if you are participating in any of the aforementioned events.

---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L. AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content. All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.