Dear Colleagues, A combination of factors have necessitated moving our in-person conferences to a later date. As we seek global participation from a diverse audience, travel visa delays are a significant uncertainty among other factors. We do not have the runway for such uncertainties to play out. Our fundamental goal is to bring people around the world together and doing so in-person is best delayed at this point in time. We also do not think that hybrid options are the way to go for a variety of reasons. Therefore, we are converting the LA conference to being fully virtual and postponing the in-person LA conference and Puebla immersion conference. Our new deadline is February 17, 2023.
Sincerely
Alex, Arun, Delphine, Leti, Rado, and Madhu

FOURTH VIRTUAL SUBSISTENCE MARKETPLACES CONFERENCE
ON ZOOM
LOYOLA MARYMOUNT UNIVERSITY, LOS ANGELES
May 20-21, 2023
DEADLINE FEBRUARY 17, 2023 Abstracts emailed to [log in to unmask]
https://cba.lmu.edu/smi/2023subsistencemarketplaces/

FOURTH VIRTUAL CONFERENCE CO-CHAIRS

Alexander Glosenberg, Loyola Marymount University

Delphine Godefroit-Winkel, TBS Education

Arun Sreekumar, Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad

CONFERENCES DIRECTOR
Madhu Viswanathan, Loyola Marymount University

Madhu Viswanathan

Professor, Department of Marketing, College of Bus. Admin., Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles

Professor Emeritus, Department of Bus. Admin., Gies College of Business, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign

Subsistence Marketplaces Initiative https://cba.lmu.edu/smi/

Marketplace Literacy Project www.marketplaceliteracy.org

---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L. AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content. All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.