Dear AIB Colleagues,

We need speakers/panelists for a session on displaced scholars/students for
the upcoming AIB 2023 conference in Warsaw.

Given the timing and the location of the conference, the main focus will be
on Ukrainian scholars/students displaced by the Russia-Ukraine war.

However, ideally, we’d like to also consider the problem of displaced
scholars in the contexts of other countries, such as Syria and Afghanistan,
as well as those leaving Russia.

We are looking for panelists who can share their experiences, insights, and
perspectives as:

(1) scholars/teachers/students displaced by war, or

(2) faculty/administrators at universities that lost faculty/students who
had to flee war, or

(3) faculty/administrators at a university that welcomed displaced
scholars/students, or

(4) policymakers or policy scholars specializing in issues related to
displaced scholars.

If you are interested in joining the panel, please email to [log in to unmask]
the following information:

   - Name:
   - Affiliation (home and host country, if applies):
   - A short bio (max 100 words):
   - A confirmation that, if accepted, you will be attending the 2023 AIB
   conference:

   - A brief summary of your talk, including the issues/angles/topics you
   can cover

Sincerely,
Vas

Vas Taras, PhD

Professor of International Business

Vice President Administration, Academy of International Business

Fellow of the Academy of International Business, Southeast USA

X-Culture Project Founder and Coordinator

Bryan School of Business and Economics

The University of North Carolina at Greensboro

Office: 336-256-8611

Cell: 336-854-4102

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L .  AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content.  All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.