*Apologies for cross-posting*

Call for papers for the IB Division, ASAC conference 2023, June 3 to 6, 2023, Toronto, Canada

Dear colleagues,

We would like to share the CfP for the IB Division of the ASAC conference. The conference will be hosted by the Ted Rogers School of Management at Toronto Metropolitan University on June 3 to 6, 2023, in Toronto, Canada.

The theme of the 2023 ASAC conference is "Can we find our way?" As we are navigating a complex world — the tail end of the pandemic (hopefully), global demand for sustainability, increasing inequality, and the need to collectively face our history to find the most appropriate and inclusive path forward, we invite you to join us in questioning what we knew in the past, what we see now, and what we can image the new path forward.

We encourage submissions closely related to the conference theme, as well as submissions with topics in any IB fields. We will accept original papers, work-in-progress/extended abstracts, and proposals for symposiums and workshops. The submission deadline is February 17, 2023. We are planning a potential special issue to include papers that address the conference theme especially, so please do not hesitate to share your research with us.

At the conference, the IB division will issue these awards- the Best Paper Award and the Best Student Paper Award to encourage the participation of the PhD students. In addition, we will also issue a Best Reviewer Award to recognise the effort and service reviewers provide, as the reviewers are the backbone of a successful conference. So please do not hesitate to sign up as a reviewer for us. If you agree to review 2-3 papers for us, please let us know by simply sign up at this page (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1WcezmGZeucCLtetuqp25k1oDPF0_EUrxum-a3v8z7bA/edit?ts=6396b0a3), or replying to this email: [log in to unmask], or [log in to unmask]

The ASAC IB division (after the pandemic) aims to bring both scholarly discussions and hands-on mentorship to the forefront of the conference. We are preparing special panel sessions as well as social events to foster our community building. We place a strong emphasis on equality, diversity and inclusivity, and we hope you will join and share these values with us.

Pao Kao & Christian Keen, Divisional Editors,
on behalf of the IB Division, ASAC 2023

_____________________________

Pao T. Kao, PhD

Associated Researcher

Department of Business Studies, Uppsala Universitet

https://katalog.uu.se/empinfo/?id=N8-1011

https://www.linkedin.com/in/pao-kao-phd-1448a720/

Page Title

När du har kontakt med oss på Uppsala universitet med e-post så innebär det att vi behandlar dina personuppgifter. För att läsa mer om hur vi gör det kan du läsa här: http://www.uu.se/om-uu/dataskydd-personuppgifter/

E-mailing Uppsala University means that we will process your personal data. For more information on how this is performed, please read here: http://www.uu.se/en/about-uu/data-protection-policy ____
---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L. AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content. All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.