Dear Colleagues,

Don't forget:

The deadline for submitting papers to the PDW is  February 1, 2023.

The AIB-US West Chapter is excited to invite you to the JIBS-sponsored Paper Development Workshop on Saturday March 182:30-5pm, as part of our 2023 Annual Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada.

We are delighted that Dr. Rosalie Tung, incoming JIBS Editor in Chief, has kindly agreed to lead the workshop in collaboration with AIB Fellows Marjorie Lyle and Gary Knight.

If you are interested in receiving personalized feedback on a paper you would like to submit to JIBS, then we invite you to submit your work in progress for consideration.

Submit your manuscript here:

https://forms.gle/Yv5ocd5GaQfxjRSb9

Please note that to participate in the PDW you must be registered to attend the conference and have an active AIB membership.

Decisions for papers accepted to the PDW will be sent no later than February 6, 2023.

If you have any questions, please reach out to Prof. Sarika Pruthi at [log in to unmask].

---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L. AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content. All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.