From: Patrick Doran <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2022 8:19 PM
To: Patrick Doran <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Job Opportunity with The Nature Conservancy - Associate Director of Conservation

Dear Colleagues,

The Michigan Chapter of The Nature Conservancy is actively recruiting for an Associate Director, Conservation Programs. We are seeking to promote this announcement to a wide audience and are particularly interested in attracting candidates who are underrepresented in the conservation community. Even if you don’t think of your network as a target for this position, we are hoping that they can help get the word out.

The Michigan chapter of TNC has a conservation team of over 35 professionals developing and implementing innovative strategies designed to conserve freshwater, forest and coastal habitats as well as mitigate and address the impacts of climate change. This work is accomplished in collaboration with our Midwest Division colleagues and chapters with the aim of scaling up our impact and achieving our division’s maximum contribution to TNC’s 2030 goals. To help advance the strategies, the Associate Director, Conservation Programs provides subject-matter, management and systems support for the conservation department. Importantly, the Associate Director will bring an expansive view of the discipline of conservation that includes science, policy and finance combined with project management skills, as well as understanding issues of diversity, equity, inclusion, and justice in the advancement of conservation outcomes.

The compensation range for this position begins at $87,000 and is commensurate with skills and experience.

See full job description and apply with cover letter and resume at www.nature.org/careers<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.nature.org/careers__;!!HXCxUKc!wPILlyGxZC62btWDRhUYaAkVjJC7XnHCNiWsJfg2B3uC_781CRoNCdAeDGJEXuJSshwVE5TY9RY$>. Search for Job ID 52665. Deadline to apply is 11:59PM EST, January 8th, 2023.

Any assistance in sharing this through your networks and social media platforms is greatly appreciated. The attached job profile, which also includes a link to apply can be shared.

Thank you for helping us recruit the best talent to our team!

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Sincerely,

Patrick Doran

Should you choose to print this email, please consider using paper from responsibly managed forests.

Patrick Doran, Ph.D.
Associate State Director

The Nature Conservancy – Michigan
101 East Cesar E. Chavez Avenue
Lansing, MI 48906-4348
U.S.A.

1.517.316.0300 (Main Office Line)
1.517.316.2279 (Direct Desk Line)
1.517.980.4815 (Cell)

About me:
Please note I do not expect a reply from you on evenings and weekends.

[cid:[log in to unmask]]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/twitter.com/pjdgreatlakes__;!!HXCxUKc!wPILlyGxZC62btWDRhUYaAkVjJC7XnHCNiWsJfg2B3uC_781CRoNCdAeDGJEXuJSshwVixeXprs$>@pjdgreatlakes
[cid:[log in to unmask]]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.instagram.com/p.j.doran/__;!!HXCxUKc!wPILlyGxZC62btWDRhUYaAkVjJC7XnHCNiWsJfg2B3uC_781CRoNCdAeDGJEXuJSshwVk2DvRRM$>@p.j.doran
Nature.org<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/nature.org/__;!!HXCxUKc!wPILlyGxZC62btWDRhUYaAkVjJC7XnHCNiWsJfg2B3uC_781CRoNCdAeDGJEXuJSshwVJE5sRVk$>
Nature.org/Michigan<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.nature.org/michigan__;!!HXCxUKc!wPILlyGxZC62btWDRhUYaAkVjJC7XnHCNiWsJfg2B3uC_781CRoNCdAeDGJEXuJSshwVGKYzW28$>
Patrick Doran Google Scholar Citations<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/scholar.google.com/citations?user=z3Ku2_kAAAAJ&hl=en__;!!HXCxUKc!wPILlyGxZC62btWDRhUYaAkVjJC7XnHCNiWsJfg2B3uC_781CRoNCdAeDGJEXuJSshwVVzhVcFs$>
Pronouns I use: he/him/his

[cid:[log in to unmask]]