From: Felts, Brandi L CIV USARMY CENWW (USA) <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 5:15 PM
To: Sarah Meronk <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: PLEASE CIRCULATE: Winter Technician Needed
Good afternoon –

I was hoping that you would be able to circulate the attached job announcement for a winter technician. We are looking for a pretty specific set of skills, so I anticipate finding a qualified applicant may be a challenge. Therefore, I am spending the effort to cast my net far and wide. If you know of anyone specific with remote winter sports, recreation, or field experience, please pass this on when convenient! Feel free to share with any student, past or present, in case they are interested (or know anyone who may).

Thank you so much for your time and effort in helping us get the word out!

Kindest regards,

Brandi Felts

Brandi Felts
Dworshak Project