Dear IB Colleagues:

If you would like to add a real international business consulting project
to your International Business/Management/Marketing courses, the X-Culture
Project might be a good choice.

Over 90,000 students from 500 universities in 110 countries have taken part
in X-Culture over the years, and more join the project every semester (full
list here <https://x-culture.org/participants/>).

About X-Culture:

   - X-Culture is a partnership of business professors. We put our students
   in global virtual teams (GVTs). About 6 per team, each in a different
   country.
   - The students work on real-life international business challenges
   presented by real companies. The students basically serve as IB
   consultants, while also learning how to work with people from other
   cultures.
   - No simulations. Real international virtual teams. Real clients. No
   travel is needed. All collaboration is virtual.
   - About 6,000 MBA and undergraduate students from 70+ countries on 6
   continents participate in X-Culture every semester (70,000+ have
   participated in X-Culture so far).
   - The best students are then invited to X-Culture Global Symposium
   <https://x-culture.org/category/meetings/>, where they meet their team
   members and top managers from the client company.
   - X-Culture won Wharton’s Re-Imagine Education Award in the Nurturing
   Employability category.
   - Research is a big part of X-Culture. So if you need to publish, we can
   help, too.

Divisions:

   - Undergraduate
   - Master’s
   - EMBA
   - NEW: Working professionals

Dates*:

   - 2023-1a: January 23 – March 12, 2023
   Application deadline: January 10,
   - 2023 2023-1b: February 27 – April 16, 2023
   Application deadline: February 14, 2023
   - 2023-2a: August 28 – October 15, 2023
   Application deadline: October 1, 2023
   - 2023-2b: October 2 – November 26, 2023
   Application deadline: October 1, 2023

*The dates are tentative and will be finalized after the participant list
is ready and we have information about all participants’ academic
schedules. +/- up to 7 days is possible.

More info:

   - How it works: https://x-culture.org/
   - What you gain as an instructor: https://x-culture.org/for-instructors/
   - What your students gain: https://x-culture.org/for-students/

Questions: [log in to unmask]

Ready to sign up? APPLY HERE TO JOIN X-CULTURE
<https://x-culture.org/apply/>

Vas Taras, PhD
Professor of International Business
Bryan School of Business and Economics
The University of North Carolina at Greensboro
336-854-4102
www.X-Culture.org

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L .  AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content.  All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.