*       Do you think our field puts too much emphasis on novel theory building and not enough on rigorous testing of theory?
*       Have you recently read an article that you think should be replicated?
*       Have you wondered why empirical tests of Academy of Management Review articles seem to rarely be published in the journals?
*       Has the demand for "novel theory" prevented you from publishing rigorous research whose findings challenge, refute, or refine existing theory?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions (or are just curious where this message is going), check-out JOMSR!
Journal of Management Scientific Reports (JOMSR) is a new journal launched by the Southern Management Association and will be published by SAGE, beginning in 2023. We are currently seeking submissions!
JOMSR welcomes empirical research that aims to test, refine, or refute existing theory. This includes:
*       Constructive reproducibility and replication studies
*       Tests of published theoretical models or propositions (e.g., Academy of Management Review models/theories)
*       Tests of existing competing theories predicting the same outcome variable
*       Tests of competing specifications of existing theory and/or identification of the boundary conditions that demarcate existing theory's domain.
*       Tests to address construct redundancy/proliferation and bring parsimony to related content domains

We will consider papers on a wide range of macro- and micro-management topics. Both quantitative and qualitative data and methodologies are welcome. For initial submissions, we will consider full papers reporting original research or "results-masked" original papers (i.e., results are not included in the initial submission). All submitted papers should be prepared for a double-blind review process (i.e., no author identifying information in the manuscript).

For more information on JOMSR's submission guidelines, mission, editorial board, and to submit a paper, please visit:

https://smgmt.org/jomsr/

If you have any questions about JOMSR, do not hesitate to contact me ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>). We look forward to receiving your submission!

Best,
Xavier Martin
Founding Senior Associate Editor, Journal of Management Scientific Reports

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L .  AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content.  All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.