The Michigan Farmers Market Association (MIFMA) has a position open for a Produce Prescription Program Manager to join our team in supporting Produce Prescription (PPR) programs in Michigan and across the country!

PPR programs have become an integral part of MIFMA's mission to support the viability of community-driven marketplaces. Now is an exciting moment to shape the future of these programs which link food and health together and develop creative approaches to build their sustainability. This position will provide technical assistance and support implementation, evaluation and advocacy for PPR programs across Michigan and around the country.

This is a full-time, 40-hour per week position with an annual salary of $42,000 and access to a full benefits package after 60 days of employment that includes health care, a Simple IRA retirement plan, flexible work schedule, and ample PTO. This position requires at least 1 day per week in our office based in East Lansing,Michigan with some travel required. A fully remote position may be negotiated for a highly qualified candidate. Applications will be accepted through January 15, 2023.

The full position description is attached to this email, and can also be found on our Employment Opportunities page. Please direct any questions to MIFMA at [log in to unmask] or by calling us at 517-432-3381.

Amanda Shreve

Pronouns: she/her/hersWhat’s this?
Executive Director | Michigan Farmers Market Association (MIFMA)

P: 517-432-3381
E: amanda@mifma.org
A: 480 Wilson Road, Room 172, East Lansing, MI 48824

#MIFarmersMarkets

Please note: MIFMA staff is currently working remotely without access to our physical office space. Phone and email access will remain uninterrupted during normal business hours.