Greetings students!

It's job-hunting season, and we have many exciting opportunities in multiple industry segments of hospitality for you to choose from and apply! Check out the jobs below, as well as the links and attachments, and watch for other opportunities on the SIRC JAB (Job Alert Bulletin) so that you can land your dream job or internship.

Michigan State University - Wikipedia
Student Event Intern
Office of University Outreach and Engagement (UOE)
East Lansing, MI
MSU's own UOE is looking for a Hospitality student who's passionate about events to help them out this year. In this internship you will assist them in the planning and execution of a plethora of events, including the 23rd annual international conference for the Engagement Scholarship Consortium, which will take place next October. Applications are due November 8th, to apply click the link located below.
Apply here!

Capital Prime Restaurant | Lansing MI
Host/Hostess
Capital Prime
Lansing, MI
Capital Prime is an upscale steakhouse located right here in Lansing. They're looking for 2 dedicated students to work as hosts in their restaurant. This is a paid position that could count as a Level I internship. To apply, please email their Private Dining Manager William Kirby ([log in to unmask]) with a short message about yourself and why you're applying, as well as a resume

Bluegreen Vacations Embarks on New Expansion | Business Wire
LEAD Intern
Bluegreen Vacations
Multiple Locations throughout US
Bluegreen Vacations is looking for Juniors to enter into their LEAD program. This will be a supervisory role, consisting of a two-summer fully immersive experience, with mentoring and guidance from top company leadership. We've attached a flyer with a bit more info as well as a QR code to apply.

Quality Inn logo and symbol, meaning, history, PNG
Front Desk Agent
University Quality Inn
Lansing, MI
Looking to do your internship here in East Lansing? This one may be for you! University Quality Inn, located right outside of Frandor, is looking for Front Desk agents! This is a great opportunity to complete a Level I internship, especially if you're interested in starting during the school year. To apply, use the Indeed link below, or look out for a JAB posting coming soon!

Indeed Application

Hershey Entertainment & Resorts Names First-Ever Corporate Pastry Chef -  Food & Beverage Magazine
Level I and II Leadership Development Interns
Hershey Entertainment and Resorts
Hershey, PA
This is an amazing opportunity for all internship seeking students! Hershey is offering both Level I and II internships within their Leadership Development program. In the Level I, you will be taught critical skills from industry experts with a specially designed curriculum, geared towards rising sophomores and juniors. The Level II internship builds upon those critical skills, but you do not have to have done your Level I with them to qualify. Housing for this internship can also be provided for a minimal fee!

Level I Application

Level II Application

Disney College Program
Orlando, FL
The Disney College Program is looking for interns! If you're interested in entertainment and would like to spend a summer in Florida, this one's for you. They'll be holding 4 information sessions on Tuesdays and Thursdays this month if you'd like the opportunity to learn more. The links to register for those are below, as well as the link to apply. Applications will be closing after the Thanksgiving holiday.

In addition to the ones listed here, you can find more on the Job Alert Bulletin, which gets updated with new opportunities on a regular basis!

Have a great day and GO GREEN!

Student and Industry Resource Center "SIRC"

Career Services for The School of Hospitality Business

Broad College of Business

Michigan State University

East Lansing, MI 48824

T: (517) 353-9747 | F: (517) 432-1170