[https://img.pblc.it/i/951x308x9.f.S3/ff3c2/email-header-1826309-2.png]<https://link.pblc.me/c/584254718?alt_obj=img&method=&url=https%3A%2F%2Fhamsu.weebly.com&hash=019ca9&chk=320326-0ccea6>
[https://img.pblc.it/i/950x306x9.f.S3/b9912/thanksgivin-2572470-1.jpg]

We are looking forward to another eventful week in hospitality! All Hospitality students are welcome and encouraged to attend the following events and club meetings.

Week of November 21- November 25

The Hospitality Association is an umbrella organization for 8 clubs and 3 events in The School of Hospitality Business. Each week we will send a newsletter about club/event activities and ways you can get involved.

Important Events
[https://img.pblc.it/i/950x306x9.f.S3/fab57/hb-winter-formal-graphic-2552975-1.png]

Join ESD and the rest of The School of Hospitality Business at the Winter Formal on Friday, January 20th at 7:00 PM. Make sure to fill out the form on ESDs Instagram page and pay the fee to @Olivia-Cannella on Venmo. This is going to be an event you do not want to miss! Come join the fun!
[https://img.pblc.it/i/950x306x9.f.S3/89884/screen-shot-2022-11-09-at-2560324-3.png]

RSVP using the button below no later than December 10th! We look forward to celebrating our Graduates on all of their accomplishments here!
RSVP HERE<https://link.pblc.me/c/584254763?alt_obj=btn&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fforms%2Fd%2Fe%2F1FAIpQLSd9C8vPrzrD2yuKmB6Jh8PLyM1q_yrYcmIGJYdRqzTlAxyVew%2Fviewform&hash=4788b8&chk=320326-0ccea6>

Attention all seniors graduating in the Fall of 2022: Pick up your graduation gift ASAP at the Eppley Center 4th floor!
[https://img.pblc.it/i/950x306x9.f.S3/1e470/screen-shot-2022-11-01-at-2549773-2.png]

Apply now for scholarships through the AHLA Foundation using the QR code or link in the image below!
[https://img.pblc.it/i/950x306x9.f.S3/fbbe8/screen-shot-2022-11-03-at-2552968-2.png]
[https://img.pblc.it/i/950x306x9.f.S3/af36a/screen-shot-2022-11-03-at-2552972-2.png]
[https://img.pblc.it/i/640x640x9.f.S3/1a931/destination-auction-logo-2480972-3.png]<https://link.pblc.me/c/584254752?method=email&token=2743284tllgU>
We need your support! Destination Auction is the premier fundraiser supporting the Alumni Association and Hospitality Association. Contact Miquela Ochoa at [log in to unmask] for more information on how to get involved!
[https://img.pblc.it/i/950x306x9.f.S3/16469/lg-now-recruiting-horizon-2570832-1.jpg]

Club Updates

[https://img.pblc.it/i/640x426x9.f.S3/33c0a/thumbnail98e7299b-7084-41-2478118-1.jpg]

Hospitality and Lodging Club

Thank you for coming to our HLC Friendsgiving! We look forward to more social events like this in the future! Enjoy your holiday and we are excited to see you all at our next general meeting after the break.

Click the link to join our GroupMe and receive updates/reminders below! Check out our newly renovated website<https://link.pblc.me/c/584254738?alt_obj=hre&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Furldefense.com%2Fv3%2F__https%3A%2F%2Flink.pblc.app%2Fc%2F560692922%3Falt_obj%3Dhre%26method%3Demail%26url%3Dhttps%2A3A%2A2F%2A2Fhlcspartans.weebly.com%2A2F%26hash%3Ddf4cf8%26chk%3D312934-5cc2ee__%3BJSUlJQ%21%21HXCxUKc%21wu--iE4diiMu2aaHHsZ5cIbGRNsundgKe6-fQl-mzc5vMrym-KcZIU5_ls641CyLt7w5LYVlytSD0JF7m9aCpn67%2524&hash=817fc8&chk=320326-0ccea6> for meeting dates, upcoming events, and info on our E-Board members!

Please email [log in to unmask] for more information.

HLC Website <https://link.pblc.me/c/584254738?alt_obj=cta&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Fhlcspartans.weebly.com%2F&hash=df4cf8&chk=320326-0ccea6>
HLC GroupMe<https://link.pblc.me/c/584254755?alt_obj=btn&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Fweb.groupme.com%2Fjoin_group%2F70979787%2F85FZfgpB&hash=87e4a8&chk=320326-0ccea6>
[https://img.pblc.it/i/640x426x9.f.S3/56b11/cmaa-msu-logo-1826329-1.png]
Club Managers Association of America

Canned Food Drive

Donations are being made to the Greater Lansing food bank

Text 224-542-9135 for pick up or Venmo @caitlynj123 to help donate!

Email us at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> for more information.

Be on the lookout for our weekly emails. Visit CMAA Website to learn more about the organization. Stay tuned for event announcements!

CMAA Website <https://link.pblc.me/c/584254745?alt_obj=cta&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Fcmaa-msu.weebly.com%2Fmeet-the-team.html&hash=8692fd&chk=320326-0ccea6>
[https://img.pblc.it/i/640x426x9.f.S3/ff38d/updated-version-mec-logo-2478120-1.png]

Meetings and Events Club

Next General Meeting

When: Monday, November 21st at 6:00 PM

Where: Room N105 in the BCC

Join us at 6PM for a club dinner!

Our next general meeting is on Monday, November 21st at 6pm in the BCC room N105. We will be hearing from Lindsay Kirchinger, Chief of Protocol and Acting SVP of Global Business Attraction & Development at the Michigan Economic Development Corporation. Sign up for membership online on our newly renovated website!

Please email [log in to unmask] for more information.

MEC Website <https://link.pblc.me/c/584254734?alt_obj=cta&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmsumeetingandevents.wixsite.com%2Fmsumec&hash=6a9508&chk=320326-0ccea6>
[https://img.pblc.it/i/640x426x9.f.S3/43386/screen-shot-2022-11-08-at-2558713-2.png]
Society for Hospitality & Food Service Management

General Meeting- Guest Speaker

When: Tuesday, November 22 at 6:00 PM

Where: Kellogg Hotel Room L73

Joe Ganci and David Gaughaun will be joining us Tuesday, Nov. 22 to talk about their involvement in the corporate dining division of managed services. Come ready to ask questions and learn about this "hidden" industry"

Also, SHFM is looking to fill the Director of Communications and Director of Marketing roles for the Spring 2023 semester. Email [log in to unmask] for application information!

Please email [log in to unmask] for more information.

SHFM Website <https://link.pblc.me/c/584254751?alt_obj=cta&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Fshfmatmsu.weebly.com%2F&hash=6b4277&chk=320326-0ccea6>
[https://img.pblc.it/i/640x426x9.f.S3/c913d/eta-sigma-delta-social-pr-2480971-1.png]
ETA Sigma Delta

Hospitality Winter Formal Hosted by ESD

When: Friday, January 20th from 7:00-11:00 PM

Where: Graduate East Lansing

Tickets on sale now!! Use the link in our Instagram bio to purchase tix @msu.esd!

Interested in joining our honor society and making an impact for students in HB? Apply for our Director of Communications or Director of Marketing roles! Passionate and enthusiastic individuals: this is for you!

Please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> for more information.

ESD Website <https://link.pblc.me/c/584254742?alt_obj=cta&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Fetasigmadelta-msu.weebly.com%2Fe-board.html&hash=17d855&chk=320326-0ccea6>
[https://img.pblc.it/i/640x426x9.f.S3/1090e/nsmh-1826315-1.png]
National Society of Minorities in Hospitality

Get Ready for Finals with NSMH

When: Wednesday, November 30th at 6:00 PM

Where: BCC N105

Come create a study plan with us to get ready for finals!

 <https://link.pblc.me/c/584254747?alt_obj=hre&method=email&url=http%3A%2F%2F&hash=80040d&chk=320326-0ccea6> Please email  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with any questions!

Visit NSMH website to learn more about upcoming events. Follow NSMH on social media and stay tuned!

NSMH Website <https://link.pblc.me/c/584254747?alt_obj=cta&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Fnsmhmsu.weebly.com%2F&hash=d6d634&chk=320326-0ccea6>
[https://img.pblc.it/i/640x426x9.f.S3/66e30/thumbnail069b7bce-514d-42-2478375-2.jpg]

Spartan Business Golf Club

Thank you for joining us at the Putt Putt at Hawk Hollow Social event! We look forward to more fun events like this in the future.

SBGC strives to create and teach the importance of golf in the business world.

Please email President Brandon Peck at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with any questions.

[https://img.pblc.it/i/640x426x9.f.S3/e59c6/thumbnailscreen-shot-2022-2478348-1.jpg]

Real Estate Investment Club

REIC is a student run organization which promotes and supports the Real Estate Specialization within The School of Hospitality Business at Michigan State University. REIC aim's to bring together students who share a common interest in real estate. The organization offers networking opportunities with industry leaders, site tours, and educational workshops. This group provides a network for existing members, prospective members, and those interested in following our progress.

​Please email [log in to unmask] for more information.

Keep an eye out for emails being sent out by REIC this past week with helpful information from the E-board!

REIC Website <https://link.pblc.me/c/584254730?alt_obj=cta&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Freicmsu.weebly.com%2F&hash=3da5b3&chk=320326-0ccea6>
[https://img.pblc.it/i/640x640x9.f.S3/c3c31/ha-logo-better-quality-18-2498767-1.jpg]<https://link.pblc.me/c/584254754?method=email&token=2761292aCVjB>
Yours in Hospitality,

2022 - 2023 Hospitality Association Executive Board

Haley, Tyler, Kat, Lauren, Aislin, Avery, & Dana

HA WEBSITE <https://link.pblc.me/c/584254754?alt_obj=cta&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Fhamsu.weebly.com%2F&hash=0a6ebd&chk=320326-0ccea6>

[created in Publicate]<https://publicate.it/?e=320326>

[cid:ebe278f5-1f54-4b78-8244-a2811a7e25c7]

Student and Industry Resource Center "SIRC"

Career Services f​or The School of Hospitality Business

Broad College of Business

Michigan State University

East Lansing, MI 48824

T: (517) 353-9747 | F: (517) 432-1170