This guide was prepared by Ben Werling MSUE. If you are going to the Great lakes fruit and vegetable expo and plan to register for RUP credits then you will want to read this as the process is on your phone!  But dont fear if you cannot do this you write down the session number that will be shown at the end of each session. Then give that to Olivia Hagerman at the registration desk where you picked up your name badge..  see you next week and wishing you safe travels
Vicki

Some of you will be attending Expo next week. This year the event organizers are having attendees log RUPS via a conference app.

The app is called PheedLoop Go!

Just letting you know so you can download it ahead of time.

You’ll get your login and password along with your registration materials.

If you don’t have your registration materials, and want to play with it ahead of time, you can enter the email address you registered with and “forgot my password,” then reset it to a new one. I did because I lost my badge already!

Once you are in a session next week, you can browse in the app to the session you are in, enter a code from the screen, and click a button.

Help will be available on site next week at the registration desk.

See you next week,

BW

Ben Werling, PhD

West Michigan Vegetable Educator

Michigan State University Extension

844 S. Griswold Street Ste 400

Hart, MI  49420

Phone: 616-648-9528

Fax: 231-873-3710

MSU is an affirmative-action, equal-opportunity employer.  Michigan State University Extension programs and materials are open to all without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, religion, age, height, weight, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, marital status, family status or veteran status.

If you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html